The Dual Ridge is a 4WD buggy based on the easy to build and easy to maintain TT-02B off-road chassis platform. Its body features aggressive aerodynamics and a futuristic form which is legendary among Tamiya’s fun to build and drive off-road buggies. The form itself was designed by a famous Japanese designer who is spearheading many of Honda Motors Companies vehicles of the not so distant future.
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as s base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02’s excellent drivability and easy of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model’s durability.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- The motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance
- R/C system is placed flat for a low center of gravity
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with oil filled CVA dampers
- High-grip spiked tires to give excellent traction
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor
- Speed Controller included
- A wide range of option parts are available to customize the chassis
*Radio control system, batteries, charger and paint required for completion.